- WordPress Plugin April's Super Functions Pack is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin April's Super Functions Pack version 1.4.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin DW Question & Answer Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin MiniMax-Page Layout Builder Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin Flexible Custom Post Type Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP Safe Search 'v1' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Author Stats Cross-Site Scripting (1.3)