- WordPress Plugin Arigato Autoresponder and Newsletter is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Arigato Autoresponder and Newsletter version 18.104.22.168 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin VideoWhisper Video Presentation 'vw_upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (3.17)
- WordPress Plugin Candidate Application Form Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin WPtouch 'wptouch_settings' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.9.20)
- WordPress 4.2.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.2 - 4.2.19)
- WordPress Plugin ClickSold IDX Cross-Site Scripting (1.48)