- WordPress Plugin AskApache Firefox Adsense is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin AskApache Firefox Adsense version 3.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the vulnerable plugin because it is not supported anymore
- Apache Tomcat directory host Appbase authentication bypass vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin Arigato Autoresponder and Newsletter Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin eShop Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.3.13)
- WordPress Plugin Restricted Site Access Unspecified Vulnerability (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin leenk.me Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.5.0)