- WordPress Plugin AskApache Firefox Adsense is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin AskApache Firefox Adsense version 3.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the vulnerable plugin because it is not supported anymore
- WordPress Plugin YouTube Cross-Site Request Forgery (11.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Twitter Button by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.14)
- WordPress Plugin Developer Formatter Cross-Site Request Forgery (2012.0.1.39)
- WordPress Plugin WHIZZ Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Add Social Share Messenger Buttons Whatsapp and Viber Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0.8)