- WordPress Plugin Auctions is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files. The issue occurs because the application fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the Web server process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Auctions version 220.127.116.11 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin 404 to 301 Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Online Store Local File Include and Multiple File Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Edition Arbitrary File Disclosure (2.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin Affiliate Ads for Clickbank Products Cross-Site Scripting (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin Lightbox Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.6.6)