- WordPress Plugin Audio Player is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Audio Player version 22.214.171.124 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 126.96.36.199 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Slider Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin FunCaptcha-Anti-Spam CAPTCHA Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (0.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Lightbox by dFactory Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin ClickDesk Live Support-Live Chat-Help Desk 'cdwidgetid' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- Cross site scripting vulnerability in jPlayer SWF