- WordPress Plugin Audio is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Audio version 0.5.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Redirection 'id' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.8)
- WordPress Plugin My WP Translate Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.3)
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.17)
- WordPress Plugin Uploadify Remote File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium A Social Network For WordPress Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (12.06.16)