- WordPress Plugin Audit Trail is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Audit Trail version 1.1.13 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.14 or latest
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x SQL Injection (1.0.0 - 1.0.11)
- WordPress Plugin MiniMax-Page Layout Builder Arbitrary File Upload (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin oQey Gallery 'tbpv_domain' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Processing Embed 'pluginurl' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Smart Slideshow Arbitrary File Upload (2.4)