- WordPress Plugin Author Manager is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Author Manager version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised and CSRF protection is implemented with Nonce-like mechanism or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.4.56)
- WordPress Plugin afterRead Unspecified Vulnerability (0.3)
- WordPress 4.3.x Possible SQL Injection Vulnerability (4.3 - 4.3.12)
- WordPress Plugin GeoDirectory-Directory Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.5.4)