- WordPress Plugin Author Periodic Report is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Author Periodic Report version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Unite Gallery Lite Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.6)
- WordPress Plugin Search Everything Cross-Site Request Forgery (8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Shariff for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin BePro Listings Security Bypass (2.2.0020)
- WordPress Plugin Z-URL Preview Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.2)