- WordPress Plugin Auto Attachments is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because of a bundled vulnerable version of TimThumb. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Auto Attachments version 0.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.7)
- WordPress Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (3.0 - 3.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds Unspecified Vulnerability (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin SlideDeck 2 Lite Responsive Content Slider Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.1.20130228)
- WordPress Plugin Events Made Easy Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.20)