- WordPress Plugin Avenir-soft Direct Download is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Avenir-soft Direct Download version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised and CSRF protection is implemented with Nonce-like mechanism or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Sidebars-Dynamic Widget Area Manager Cross-Site Scripting (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress MU 'wp-admin/wpmu-blogs.php' Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0 - 2.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Soundy Background Music Cross-Site Scripting (3.9)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Permalinks SQL Injection (1.1)