- WordPress Plugin Background Music is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Background Music version 1.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics MU Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Redux Framework Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Possible Security Bypass Vulnerability (0.70 - 4.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Contact Forms Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin WP Jobs Cross-Site Scripting (1.6)