- WordPress Plugin BackWPup is prone to a local file include vulnerability and a remote file include vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to execute arbitrary local and remote scripts in the context of the webserver process or obtain potentially sensitive information. This may result in a compromise of the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin BackWPup version 2.1.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WHIZZ Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Simpel Reserveren 3 Cross-Site Scripting (3.5.2)
- WordPress 'get_edit_post_link()' and 'get_edit_comment_link()' Multiple Eavesdropping Vulnerabilities (0.6.2 - 2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Easy WP SMTP Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Avenir-soft Direct Download Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0)