- WordPress Plugin BIC Media Widget is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin BIC Media Widget version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Adminer Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin UserPro-Community and User Profile Cross-Site Scripting (2.33)
- WordPress Plugin wpDataTables Lite Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin wp-microblogs Cross-Site Scripting (0.4.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Lister Lite for eBay Cross-Site Scripting (188.8.131.52)