- WordPress Plugin BingImport is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin BingImport version 0.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin 1-click Retweet/Share/Like Cross-Site Scripting (5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Chained Quiz SQL Injection (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by Supsystic Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.8.5)
- WordPress Plugin Royal Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Social Sharing Toolkit Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.1)