- WordPress Plugin BJ Lazy Load is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin BJ Lazy Load version 0.7.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin User Avatar TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin User Access Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.14)
- WordPress Plugin Uploadify Remote File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress 3.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.8 - 3.8.12)
- WordPress Plugin Pie Register Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.0.18)