- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar version 7.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 7.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Poll Multiple SQL Injection and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (34.04)
- WordPress Plugin Comments-wpDiscuz Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Crayon Syntax Highlighter 'wp_load' Parameter Remote File Include (1.12.1)
- WordPress Plugin Doctor Appointment Booking Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Product Size charts for Woocommerce Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0)