- WordPress Plugin Postie is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Postie version 1.4.3 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.5.15 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Hero Maps Pro Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.0)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.5.0 - 1.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin Chained Quiz SQL Injection (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall by CleanTalk Cross-Site Scripting (5.113)
- WordPress Plugin User Login History Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.5.2)