- WordPress Plugin BookX is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin BookX version 1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin BingImport Cross-Site Scripting (0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Google Drive for WordPress Information Disclosure (2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Agent Storm by StormRETS Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1.35)
- WordPress Plugin Monarch Social Sharing Security Bypass (1.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar Directory Traversal (7.0)