- WordPress Plugin BP Code Snippets is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin BP Code Snippets version 2.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin wp-FileManager Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics by MonsterInsights Cross-Site Scripting (5.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Digital Downloads Information Disclosure (2.7.6)
- WordPress Plugin Shortcodes Ultimate Remote Code Execution (5.0.0)
- WordPress 4.2.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.2 - 4.2.19)