- WordPress Plugin Brandfolder-Digital Asset Management Simplified is prone to a local/remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks or to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process, thus compromising the application and gaining access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin Brandfolder-Digital Asset Management Simplified version 3.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin YouTube Advanced by Embed Plus Cross-Site Scripting (5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Remote Code Execution (2.0.32)
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Security Bypass (1.7.0 - 1.7.5)
- WordPress Plugin MATRIX 3D Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Search Everything SQL Injection (8.1.5)