- WordPress Plugin Browser Rejector is prone to a remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this issue to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and to gain access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin Browser Rejector version 2.10 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Support Plus Responsive Ticket System Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1)
- WordPress 4.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.0 - 4.0.14)
- Joomla! Core 1.0.5 Security Bypass (1.0.5 - 1.0.5)
- Joomla! Core 1.0 Remote File Inclusion (1.0.0 - 1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album 'photo' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0)