- WordPress Plugin BSK PDF Manager is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin BSK PDF Manager version 1.3 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised
- WordPress Plugin 1 Flash Gallery Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (0.2.5 )
- WordPress Plugin Oleggo LiveStream Cross-Site Scripting (0.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.31)
- WordPress Plugin WP-VR-view-Add Photo Sphere, 360 video to WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.6)
- Drupal Core 5.x Cross-Site Scripting (5.0 - 5.2)