- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress is prone to a vulnerability that lets remote attackers inject and execute arbitrary code because the application fails to sanitize user-supplied input before being passed to the unserialize() PHP function. Attackers can possibly exploit this issue to execute arbitrary PHP code within the context of the affected webserver process. WordPress Plugin BuddyPress version 2.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.3 or latest
- WordPress Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.70 - 3.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Collapse-O-Matic Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.8)
- WordPress Plugin Elementor Page Builder Unspecified Vulnerability (1.8.8)
- WordPress Plugin User Role by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Jibu Pro Cross-Site Scripting (1.7)