- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress is prone to a vulnerability that lets remote attackers inject and execute arbitrary code because the application fails to sanitize user-supplied input before being passed to the unserialize() PHP function. Attackers can possibly exploit this issue to execute arbitrary PHP code within the context of the affected webserver process. WordPress Plugin BuddyPress version 2.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Whois Domain Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Asgaros Forum Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall Cross-Site Scripting (4.15.42)
- WordPress Plugin MiniMax-Page Layout Builder Arbitrary File Upload (1.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Mobile Pack Information Disclosure (2.1.2)