- WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Caldera Forms-More Than Contact Forms version 184.108.40.206 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 220.127.116.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Pagination by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Subscribe2 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Lockdown WP Admin Unspecified Vulnerability (1.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin PhotoSmash Galleries Arbitrary File Upload (1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin CYSTEME Finder, the admin files explorer Unspecified Vulnerability (1.7)