- WordPress Plugin Captcha by BestWebSoft is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently bypass intended restrictions. WordPress Plugin Captcha by BestWebSoft version 3.8.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.8.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Spicy Blogroll Local File Include (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin BBS e-Franchise SQL Injection (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Live Forms-Visual Form Builder SQL Injection (3.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin MyBlogU Cross-Site Scripting (0.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Google AdSense Click-Fraud Monitoring Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.6)