- WordPress Plugin Category Grid View Gallery is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because of a bundled vulnerable version of TimThumb. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Category Grid View Gallery version 0.1.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Direct Download for Woocommerce Arbitrary File Download (1.15)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Image Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Marketplace-Complete Shopping Cart/eCommerce Solution 'uploadify.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Hero Maps Pro Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.0)