- WordPress Plugin Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order is prone to a vulnerability that lets remote attackers inject and execute arbitrary code because the application fails to sanitize user-supplied input before being passed to the unserialize() PHP function. Attackers can possibly exploit this issue to execute arbitrary PHP code within the context of the affected webserver process. WordPress Plugin Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order version 220.127.116.11 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.5.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Lazyest Backup 'xml_or_all' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Calendar by WD-Responsive Event Calendar for WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Attachment Manager Arbitrary File Upload (2.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Multilingual-run WooCommerce with WPML Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.5.4)
- Drupal Core 5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (5.0 - 5.21)