- WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager version 2.0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO Unspecified Vulnerability (5.9.2)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Arbitrary Code Execution (4.7.0 - 4.7.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album 'photo' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Hustle-Pop-Ups, Slide-ins and Email Opt-ins Cross-Site Scripting (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin Hide My WP Cross-Site Scripting (4.53)