- WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager version 2.0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Blue Wrench Video Widget Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Translate WordPress with GTranslate Open Redirect (2.8.10)
- WordPress Plugin Quiz And Survey Master (Formerly Quiz Master Next) Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (4.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Light Post 'abspath' Parameter Remote File Include (1.4)
- WordPress 4.3.x Same Origin Method Execution (SOME) Vulnerability (4.3 - 4.3.3)