- WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager version 2.0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security-Firewall & Malware Scan Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.1.12)
- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.215)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Arbitrary Code Execution (4.6.0 - 4.6.7)
- WordPress Plugin User Role by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin MP3-jPlayer Information Disclosure (2.3.2)