- WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View version 0.8.8 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.8.9 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Cherry Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin WP-AutoYoutube 'index.php' Script SQL Injection (0.1)
- WordPress Plugin PWAMP PHP Object Injection (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form DB Cross-Site Scripting (2.8.27)
- WordPress Plugin Disqus Comment System Multiple Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (2.77)