- WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View version 0.8.8 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.8.9 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook Cross-Site Scripting (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator Information Disclosure (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Appointment Calendar Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Shortcodes Ultimate Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.9.3)
- WordPress Plugin Quiz And Survey Master (Formerly Quiz Master Next) Cross-Site Scripting (6.2.0)