- WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin CMS Tree Page View version 0.8.8 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.8.9 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Content Cards Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.6)
- WordPress Plugin Shareaholic-share buttons, related posts, social analytics & more Cross-Site Request Forgery (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager Arbitrary File Upload (2.8.97)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.0 - 2.5.9)
- WordPress 4.3.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.3 - 4.3.7)