- WordPress Plugin Collapse-O-Matic is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Collapse-O-Matic version 1.6.8 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.9 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Extend WordPress-Various Shortcodes & Widgets TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (2.1.01)
- WordPress Plugin Calendar by WD-Responsive Event Calendar for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.38)
- WordPress Plugin EditorMonkey Remote File Upload (2.5)
- WordPress Plugin CIP4 Folder Download Widget Local File Inclusion (1.10)
- WordPress Plugin Leaflet Maps Marker (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.9.8)