- WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 Database is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 Database version 1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that only users with the "manage_options" capability can view submissions or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin BingImport Cross-Site Scripting (0.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerabilities (11.11.26)
- Apache Tomcat directory traversal
- WordPress Plugin Easy Social Icons Multiple Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Skype Legacy Buttons Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.0.4)