- WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 Database is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 Database version 1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that only users with the "manage_options" capability can view submissions or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin YAWPP (Yet Another WordPress Petition Plugin) SQL Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin MailChimp Forms by MailMunch Unspecified Vulnerability (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin bizzCam Video Cross-Site Scripting (0.1)
- WordPress Plugin SP Project & Document Manager Multiple Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)