- WordPress Plugin Conversador is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Conversador version 2.61 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms SQL Injection (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.70 - 3.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Contact Form Solution Cross-Site Scripting (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin eHive Account Details Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Fast Secure Contact Form-Clockwork SMS Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.2)