- WordPress Plugin Jibu Pro is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Jibu Pro version 1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Redux Framework Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Google Pagespeed Insights Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Claptastic Clap! Button Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Announcements Lite 'ninja_annc.php' SQL Injection (1.2.3)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x SQL Injection (3.0.0 - 3.4.6)