- WordPress Plugin Copy or Move Comments is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Copy or Move Comments version 1.0.0 is vulnerable.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Media Library Categories 'termid' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin WP Flash Player Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Ultimate Exporter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Redirection Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.2.11)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Download Monitor Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.2.8)