- WordPress Plugin Count per Day is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Count per Day version 2.17 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin W3 Total Cache Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.9.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery 'xml/media-rss.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Background Takeover Directory Traversal (4.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyBoss Media Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.3)