- WordPress Plugin Custom Content Type Manager is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Custom Content Type Manager version 0.9.8.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.9.8.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin YouTube Cross-Site Request Forgery (11.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Maintenance Mode Under Construction Page Landing Page Possible Remote Code Execution (1.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin Quick Paypal Payments Cross-Site Scripting (3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery Categories by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin JS Support Ticket SQL Injection (2.1.0)