- WordPress Plugin DM Albums is prone to a remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin DM Albums version 1.9.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Cross-Site Request Forgery (4.7.0 - 4.7.3)
- Drupal Core 8.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (8.5.0 - 8.5.7)
- WordPress Plugin Acurax On Click Pop Under Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Arbitrary File Upload (14.11)
- WordPress Plugin Question Answer Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2.30)