- WordPress Plugin Email Users is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Email Users version 4.8.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.8.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Top 10-Popular posts plugin for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin DM Albums Multiple File Deletion Vulnerabilities (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Athletics SQL Injection (1.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Ghost Arbitrary File Download (0.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin MobileChief-Mobile Site Builder Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.7)