- WordPress Plugin Event Calendar WD-Responsive Event Calendar is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Event Calendar WD-Responsive Event Calendar version 1.1.23 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin SEO Tools 'file' Parameter Directory Traversal (3.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Cross-Site Scripting (3.9.7)
- WordPress Plugin Easy MailChimp Forms Cross-Site Scripting (5.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin EZ Portfolio Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)