- WordPress Plugin Events Made Easy is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Events Made Easy version 1.6.20 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.21 or latest
- WordPress Plugin FormBuilder Cross-Site Scripting (1.05)
- WordPress Plugin ClickDesk Live Support-Live Chat-Help Desk 'cdwidgetid' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin My Calendar Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.10.1)
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.0 - 2.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP RSS Aggregator Security Bypass (4.6.3)