- WordPress Plugin Fast Secure Contact Form-Clockwork SMS is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Fast Secure Contact Form-Clockwork SMS version 2.1.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.4.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin I Recommend This SQL Injection (3.7.7)
- WordPress Plugin Syndication Links Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin bbPress Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin Google Calendar Events Cross-Site Scripting (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress 'edit.php' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (1.5 - 1.5)