- WordPress Plugin Filtre de Surveillance Gouvernemental is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Filtre de Surveillance Gouvernemental version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Cross-Site Scripting (3.5.3)
- WordPress 4.3.x Possible SQL Injection Vulnerability (4.3 - 4.3.12)
- WordPress 'wp-admin/options.php' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Attach Gallery Posts Cross-Site Scripting (1.6)