- WordPress Plugin Filtre de Surveillance Gouvernemental is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Filtre de Surveillance Gouvernemental version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.10)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Cross-Site Scripting (13.02)
- WordPress Plugin VideoWhisper Video Presentation Arbitrary File Upload (3.31.17)
- WordPress Plugin Smart Forms-Calculated Fields, Form Builder, Easy To Use Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.15)
- WordPress Plugin Open Graph for Facebook, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.4)