- WordPress Plugin Flamingo is prone to a vulnerability that lets remote attackers inject and execute arbitrary code because the application fails to sanitize user-supplied input. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected webserver process; this may result in total compromise of the web server. WordPress Plugin Flamingo version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Beer Recipes Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Coming Soon Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Airtight Security & Features Formerly Redirect Editor And Security Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Team Members Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Backup and Restore WordPress-WPBackItUp Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.6.7)