- WordPress Plugin Flog is prone to a server-side request forgery vulnerability. An attacker may leverage this issue to make the vulnerable server perform port scanning of hosts in internal or external networks; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Flog version 1.0beta3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly validated or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery Plugin by Gallery Bank SQL Injection (3.0.101)
- WordPress Plugin Category Grid View Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin IP Logger 'map-details.php' SQL Injection (3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Load More Arbitrary File Upload (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Encrypted Blog Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.0.6.2)