- WordPress Plugin FoxyPress is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files. The issue occurs because the application fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary PHP code and run it in the context of the Web server process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin FoxyPress versions from 0.4.1.1 to 0.4.2.1 are vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.4.2.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Facebook Like Box Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin BulletProof Security Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (.48.9)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery Objects SQL Injection (0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Really Simple Guest Post Local File Inclusion (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin All in One SEO Pack Cross-Site Scripting (18.104.22.168)