- WordPress Plugin Frontend Uploader is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Frontend Uploader version 0.9.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Quiz And Survey Master (Formerly Quiz Master Next) Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.7.8)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.4.4 - 3.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Integrated With Google Maps Cross-Site Scripting (2.4)
- WordPress Plugin RokStories Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.25)
- WordPress Plugin Fixedly Media Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)