- WordPress Plugin Genesis Simple Share is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Genesis Simple Share version 1.0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.7 or latest
- WordPress 4.3.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.3 - 4.3.10)
- WordPress Plugin WP Smart Security PHP Object Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Calendar by WD-Responsive Event Calendar for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.38)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Poll Cross-Site Request Forgery (34.05)
- WordPress Plugin Multisite Post Duplicator Cross-Site Request Forgery (0.9.5.1)