- WordPress Plugin Genesis Simple Share is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Genesis Simple Share version 1.0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Video Posts Webcam Recorder Cross-Site Scripting (1.55.4)
- Apache Tomcat version older than 5.5.25
- WordPress 4.0.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.0 - 4.0.11)
- WordPress Plugin Animal Captcha Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin Display Posts Shortcode Unspecified Vulnerability (1.9)