- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights version 5.1.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 5.1.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Widget Control Powered By Everyblock Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin CBI Referral Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Campaign Press Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Advanced XML Reader XML External Entity Information Disclosure (0.3.4)
- WordPress Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.70 - 3.6.1)