- WordPress Plugin Google Doc Embedder is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Google Doc Embedder version 2.5.18 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.5.19 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP eCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (3.9.2)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0 - 1.5.10)
- WordPress Plugin Real WYSIWYG 'insert_file.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin BezahlCode-Generator 'gen_name' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin CONTUS VBLOG-Video Blogging 'save.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)